Move it

 Ok I'll try to write this in english. So just watched a netflix movie 'cause i feel soo bored as always (could be true but i love my life forever). "Work it" with Sabrina Carpenter and Fisher . WHAT KIND OF BEAUTIFULEST MOVIE. I had no idea of dancing feeling but now i'm so interested, because it really helps me destressing everything. I'm so happy it's smt i've never feel but like it for many years. 

To see those actors and actresses dancing one's learning to dance. That was awesome. after that started to dance Dua Lipa songs (Oh man) Feel fuck1n' happy destressing every jumbled thing from my head. I was feeling it these hands moves. These Steps. 

Don't know about gonna do that professionally, well i'll learn to dance many good moves!

Why You should do it ?

makes you happy, play a song, listen to that slowly and let it flow. Any move let it be.

Many Times i was so stressed. "Why life is no happy or smt like that" But nope. Life could be so happy as you think. Just play any song and Move it.

On the movie, An old woman tells to the protagonist She has to do things she will remember when she'll old, Don't do things you don't believe in. Be with friends having a good time, move it with them Dance together, feel it!

It could be difficult, to me too. but no one's really care and if that seems to. "I don't care"

Hey! when you're feeling not good you know what to do. Dance and let everything go up.

Go up?

Yeap, tbh think life things isn't for nothing.


Just Move it and feel that. Bye!

Comentarios

Entradas populares